The two building property features elegant historic period rooms, 18th-century landscaped gardens and a large, modern barrel roofed auditorium.Auditorium/Ballroom
– Ground floor entry directly from sidewalk
– Double-door entryway with no steps
– 20ft ceiling
– Full kitchen
– Exceptional acoustics – barrel-vaulted ceiling
– Sophisticated overhead lighting designed for customization
– Direct garden access
– Main room: 56’ x 42’
– Variety of chairs/tables/equipment available
– Fully landscaped with manicured pathways and seating
– Corner gazebo
– Variety of historically furnished interior rooms and landings
– Tavern room with built in traditional bar and replica bar tables
– Recently renovated outdoor terrace
– Picturesque entry and patio
Hidden between skyscrapers and parking garages the oldest parts of the two stone facade buildings date back to the late eighteenth century. A carriage house turned “Day Hotel” was the first property constructed on the site.
100 year old gardens connect the heritage building to the 19th century built auditorium, which features beautiful hardwood floors, a barreled vaulted ceiling, decorative mirrored Palladian windows, a receiving hall, and a caterer’s kitchen with service entrance. The adjoining garden and patio is perfect for cocktails and provides guests with a charming entrance to the auditorium space.
The auditorium features an oversized drop down screen for projections. The barreled ceiling can also screen projected content.